Apalia expertise and services are aimed to deliver reliable, secure and competitive Cloud solutions to our clients.
Private and Hybrid IaaS, CaaS and PaaS designed by Apalia have solved real customer problems and brought benefits such as streamlining IT processes, optimizing resources and reducing infrastructure costs.
Apalia team main purpose consists of developing an “IT-as-a-Service” approach for Enterprises of all sizes and shapes as well as from all type of industries and businesses.
Apalia founders are a group of seasoned IT infrastructure professionals and pioneers of the Cloud Computing. Apalia designs and builds public and private IaaS and PaaS since 2010.
Our team members have in-depth knowledge of the Cloud IaaS and PaaS ecosystem and extensive experiences working with numerous Vendors, Telcos, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
Apalia is also the developer of Amysta, the leading software for Cloud infrastructure usage metering, cost control and billing.
- Pioneering in Cloud computing with successful track records since Apalia inception in 2010
- Engineered several tens of Public & Private IaaS and PaaS
- Implemented large IT Automation, Containers and Cloud orchestration projects
- Managed Services capabilities to handle full stack IaaS and PaaS environments
- Security Alliance member in US and Europe
- Created a Multi-Cloud Adoption and Governance Framework, and a Cloud Management Platform (CMP)
- Apalia is made of a team of IT experts, passionate about innovative technologies, helping businesses in their transformational journey.