CASE STUDY: Secured Infrastructure for AWS Serverless Applications at Amer Sports
About Amer Sports: Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Wilson, Salomon, Suunto, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, and Precor (www.amersports.com).
Amer Sports Corporate IT team is mainly located in the Alps region close to Apalia HQ.
Objectives: Define and deploy the foundations to host new applications using AWS Serverless in a secured environment
- Business continuity for Serverless applications
- Highest level of Security
- Geolocalization services requirements
- Advisory for the Network foundations for a worldwide connectivity and high availability
- IaC (Infras-a-code) engineering to automate the infrastructure deployment with Terraform
- DNS configurations with Route 53 to enable geolocalization tracking
- Security design and implementation
- Monitoring, logging for the infrastructure and Serverless Applications: AWS Lambda
Amer Sports benefits
- Secured environment to foster new applications development leveraging Serverless technology for e-commerce Developer Team
- Improved user experience for end customers with geolocalization tracking
- Improved Security
About Apalia and AWS
Apalia is a System Integrator specialized in Infrastructure automation, Cloud and Container. Apalia supports companies with value added services such as architecture design, implementation and managed services for AWS, Google, Azure…. Apalia is a certified “AWS Select Consulting Partner” and has a strong expertise in Infrastructure-as-Code, Container Orchestration, Cloud Governance and Cost Optimization.